Bellevue Barkhouse LLC Doggie Daycare Services Agreement
1. Services: We agree to provide the specific services to your Pet(s) for each visit as indicated and provide you with a report card for each visit. You are obligated to provide Bellevue Barkhouse LLC complete, truthful and accurate information and agree to inform of any changes or new information
2. Payment: You agree to pay Bellevue Barkhouse for the services we provide to your pet prior to arriving at location for their visit. Payments can be made online with invoicing from our facility or may be paid at drop off prior to your pet's stay with us. Prices are set forth on our website as well as at our location however, prices are subject to change without notice and seasonal rates may apply. Charges begin at your scheduled drop off time. Charges are for half day (5 hours or less) or full day - anything over 5 hours up to 12 hours - closing at 6pm sharp. You may incur additional charge for late pickup. If you have half day scheduled and you are late to pickup, you will be charge for full day care. If you are full day care and are late to pickup, you could be charge up to and including an additional overnight care fee of $50. You understand that if you have charges unpaid, you pet is not allowed to stay until your balance is current. Bellevue Barkhouse LLC also reserves the right to collect any unpaid balances, including but not limited to transferring responsibility for collecting the unpaid balance to a debt collection agency after 30 days.
3. Reservations: Reservations are accepted online and in person but not guaranteed until all proper forms and Health and Behavior requirements are met and services have been paid in full. If those requirements are not met before 2 days prior to appointment, your reservation will be cancelled and you will not be charged. If you have met all requirements and have paid in full but cancel your reservation without 2 days notice, you will incur a cancellation fee (cost of services that day) and will not be refunded.
4. Cancellations: If you need to cancel your reservation, you must do so at least 2 days prior to your scheduled arrival date. Bellevue Barkhouse LLC reserves the right to change a late cancellation fee (cost of services that would have been provided)
5. Your Agent: You must designate an agent for Bellevue Barkhouse LLC in the event you are unable to be reached in case of emergency. Your agent must be an adult over the age of 18, and be someone other than the primary Pet Parent(s). If you are travelling, the agent should not be someone traveling with you. If we cannot reach you, you authorize Bellevue Barkhouse to contact your agent. You agree that your agent shall have the right to pick up your pet and shall have full authority to make any and all decisions for your pet, including health-related decisions, as well as approving the expenditure of funds for, or behalf of, your pet.
6. Emergencies: In the event of an emergency or natural disaster, every effort will be made to contact you or your agent to retrieve your pet. You agree that Bellevue Barkhouse LLC at its sole discretion, is authorized to transport, and/or to make temporary alternative arrangements to house and care for your pet until you or your agent can retrieve your pet. You understand it may not always be possible to safely evacuate your pet despite our best efforts.
7. Check in and Check out: Check in and check out hours are posted both online and at our location. Please note, we have double locking doors to prevent any dogs leaving our facility unexpectantly. Once you arrive at our location, we will buzz you into our lobby with coffee and and area to sit or wait. Once the outside door has been shut behind you, we can then buzz you into check-in. We will try to stagger appointments so only one check-in happens every 15 min. please make sure to close all doors behind you and your pets to ensure the safety of all our guests.
8. Personal Items: Do not bring or leave items with your pet that are valuable or irreplaceable. Bellevue Barkhouse LLC is not responsible for loss or damage to any personal item or toy left with your pet. With that being said, there will be baskets to place all your dog items in (leashes, collars, food, etc) but know that we cannot be responsible if anything gets lost or damaged by another dog.
9. Pet Health and Behavior: We reserve the right to refuse to accept a pet at check-in for any reason, including without limitation, if it appears to us that your pet is sick, injured, in pain, or that its behavior could jeopardize the health or safety of other pets or our staff.
WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
In consideration of the risk of injury that exists while participating in Doggie Daycare/Boarding at Bellevue Barkhouse LLC (hereinafter the 'Activity'): and
In consideration of my desire to participate in said Activity and being given the right to participate in same:
I HEREBY, for myself, my heirs, executors, administrators, assigns, or personal representative (herein collectively, 'Releasor', "I", or "me", which terms shall also include Releasor's parents, pet parents, or guardian (if releasor is under 18 years of age), knowingly and voluntarily enter into this WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY and hereby waive and and all rights, claims, or causes of action of any kind arising out of my participating in the Activity; and
I AM VOLUNTARILY PARTICIPATING IN THE AFOREMENTIONED ACTIVITY AND I AM PARTICIPATING INT HE ACTIVITY ENTIRELY AT MY OWN RISK AND RISK TO MY PET. I AM AWARE OF THE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH PARTICIPATING IN THIS ACTIVITY WHICH MAY INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO: PHYSICAL OR PSYCHOLOGICAL INJURY, PAIN, SUFFERING, ILLNESS, DISFIGUREMENT, TEMPORARY OR PERMANENT DISABILITY (INCLUDING PARALYSIS), ECONOMIC OR EMOTIONAL LOSS AND DEATH TO YOU OR YOUR PET. I UNDERSTAND THAT THESE INJURIES OR OUTCOMES MAY ARISE FROM MY OWN OR OTHERS NEGLIGENCE, CONDITIONS RELATED TO TRAVEL TO AND FROM THE ACTIVITY OR FROM CONDITIONS AT THE ACTIVITY LOCATION(S). NONETHELESS, I ASSUM ALL RELATED RISKS BOTH KNOWN AND UNKNOWN TO ME OR MY PET, OF MY PARTICIPATION IN THIS ACTIVITY.
I further agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Releasees against any and all claims, suits or actions of any kind whatsoever for liability, damages, compensation or otherwise brought by me or anyone on my behalf, including attorney's fees and any related costs.
I further acknowledge that Releasees are not responsible for errors, omissions, acts or failures to act of any party or entity conducting a specific event or activity on behalf of Releasees. In the event that I (or my pet) should require medical care or treatment, I authorize Bellevue Barkhouse LLC to provide all emergency medial care deemed necessary, including but not limited to, first aid, CPR, the use of AEDs, emergency medical transport, and sharing of medical information with medical personel/veterinarians. I further agree to assume all costs involved and agree to be financially responsible for any costs incurred as a result of such treatments. I am aware and understand that I should carry my own health insurance and pet insurance.
I further acknowledge that this activity may involve a test of a person or pet's physical and mental limits and may carry with it the potential for death, serious injury, and/or property loss. I agree not to participate in the activity unless I and my pet are medically able and properly trained and I agree to abide by the decision of the Bellevue Barkhouse LLC offical or agent, regarding mine or my pet's approval to participate in the activity.
I HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS 'WAIVER AND RELEASE' AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY. I EXPRESSLY AGREE TO RELEASE AND DISCHARGE BELLEVUE BARKHOUSE LLC AND ALL OF ITS AFFILIATES, MANAGERS, MEMBERS, AGENTS, ATTORNEYS, STAFF, VOLUNTEERS, HEIRS, REPRESENTATIVES, PREDECESSORS, SUCCESSORS, OWNERS AND ASSIGNS, FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS OR CAUSES OF ACTION AND I AGREE TO VOLUNTARILY GIVE UP OR WAIVE ANY RIGHT THAT I OTHERWISE HAVE TO BRING A LEGAL ACTION AGAINS BELLEVUE BARKHOUSE LLC FOR PERSONAL INJURY, INJURY TO MY PET, OR PROPERTY DAMAGE
To the extent that statute or case law does not prohibit releases for ordinary negligence, this release is also for such negligence on the part of Bellevue Barkhouse LLC, its agents, and employees.
I agree that this release shall be governed for all purposes by Kentucky law, without regard to any conflict of law principles. This Release supersedes and and all previous oral or written promises or other agreements.
In the event that any damage to equipment or facilities occrs as a result of my or my family's, or pet's willful actions, neglect or recklessness, I acknowledge and agree to be held liable for any and all costs associated with any such actions of neglect or recklessness.
This waiver and release of liability shall remain in effect for the duration of my participation in the activity, during this inital and all subsequent events of participation.
This agreement was entered into at arm's length, without duress or coercion, and is to be interpreted as an agreement between two parties of equal bargaining strength. Both the participant (who agrees upon signing this waiver) and Bellevue Barkhouse LLC agree that this agreement is clear and unambiguous as to its terms, and that no other evidence shall be used or admitted to alter or explain the terms of this agreement, but that it will be interpreted based on the language in accordance with the purposes for which it is entered into.
In the event that any provision contained within this Release of Liability shall be deemed to be severable or invalid, or if any term, condition, phrase, or portion of this agreement shall be determined to be unlawful or otherwise unenforceable, the remainder of this agreement shall remain in full force and effect. If a court should find that any provision of this agreement to be invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting said provision it would become valid and enforceable, then said provision shall be deemed to be written, construed and enforced as so limited. In the event of an emergency, I promise to provide emergency contacts